Haryana Umeed Career Portal has been started by the Haryana Government to provide better facilities of education to the students in the state. The Haryana State Government has done many better works to provide facilities in education, one of which is the beginning of this portal. do. Through this portal a good guidance will be provided to the 10th and 12th students of the state.
We know that there are many such students in the state who are in great need of guidance, for which Umeed Career Portal has been started. Through this portal, only government school children will be able to get the benefit of this portal. In this article, we will provide you information about online application, eligibility and required documents of the Haryana Umeed Career Portal.
Haryana Umeed Career Portal 2021
Haryana Umeed Career Portal 2021 has been started to provide counseling and career guidance through Haryana State Government. Through this portal, counseling and career guidance will be provided to only 10th and 12th students. So that through this portal, students can get a right guidance and students can progress in their career.
Apart from this Umeed Career Portal, Umeed Counseling Centers have also been opened in different districts of the state through Directorate of School Education by the State Government, under which counseling and career guidance is being provided to the students. Through this portal, there will be an impetus in the development of the students in the state. This portal has been established by Medhavi Professional Services Pvt Ltd.
Also Read:- Haryana eKharid Farmer Registration Portal Online Apply, Eligibility
Umad Career Portal Online Application
Umeed Career Portal has been made very useful for the 10th and 12th class students, so that the right guidance about the student’s career will be provided. The training for teachers and students on this portal will be started online from 18 November 2020. The training for teachers and students on this portal will be completed in two phases, so that both can get proper information.
According to this portal, teachers will be included in the first session and only then students will be included in the second session. In order to take advantage of the Haryana Umeed Career Portal, it is necessary for the students of the state of Haryana to apply under the portal, only then this portal can be availed. After applying on this portal, students will be able to get counseling and career guidance.
Objective of Haryana Ummed Career Portal
We know that there are many such students in our country, who do not get proper guidance at the right time, which leads to disorientation among those students. Such students do not know how they need to move forward in their career. If this information is provided to them, then the students will not face any kind of problem in their career. To solve this problem, Haryana Umeed Career Portal 2021 has been started.
The main objective of Haryana Umeed Career Portal is to provide counseling and career guidance to the students of Haryana State. So that the students will be able to know in which field they willbe advantageous to study. It also happens to the students that due to wrong guidance, they choose the wrong course, due to which they have to face many problems in future. Now it will be possible to get complete guidance through this portal.
Also Read:- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana 2021: meraparivar.haryana.gov.in
Benefits of Haryana Umeed Career Portal
- Haryana Umeed Career Portal 2021 will prove to be very important for providing counseling and career guidance to the students of Haryana.
- The guidance provided through this portal will be provided to the students of class 10th and 12th only.
- Umeed counseling centers have also been established in various districts of Haryana state through which career counseling of children will be done.
- Through this portal, there will be an impetus in the development of the students in the state.
- Umeed Career Portal has been established by Medhavi Professional Services Pvt Ltd.
- Umeed Career Portal can only be availed by the children of class 10th and 12th studying in government school of Haryana.
- The training for teachers and students on this portal will be started online from 18 November 2020.
- Students will be able to know in which field they willbe advantageous to study.
Role of PGT in training session
As per this initiative all PGTs are required to visit the career guidance portal before the teacher training session to take full advantage of the training session. It is necessary for the teachers to make the students aware about the program and also to share the information about the expected program on the student WhatsApp groups, so that they can walk on the proper career path.
Umad career portal application eligibility criteria
To take advantage of this scheme, you must necessarily fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows-
- If the applicant wants to apply on this portal, then he must be a domicile of Haryana.
- Only the students of Haryana state will be eligible to apply on this portal.
- Only 10th and 12th class students are eligible to apply on Umeed Career Portal.
- It is mandatory to have all the necessary documents to apply on the portal.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Address proof
- school id card
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
How to register Umeed Career Portal online?
If you fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria then you can apply in online mode by following given steps.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Haryana Ummed Career Portal.
- You have to login on the home page of the website.
- If you are a teacher then you have to enter the school ID and if you are a student then you have to enter the SRN number.
- After that you have to enter the password.
- After entering all the required info, you have to click on the login button.
Note – Let us tell you that after logging into the portal, you can get information related to colleges, examinations, career, vocational courses, scholarships etc.
This portal has been started by the Government of Haryana which aims to provide career counseling and guidance service.
Umeed Career Portal has been launched by Directorate of School Education, Government of Haryana.
In this regard, all the information given in the article, you should read the article completely from beginning to end.
The objective of this portal is to provide a platform to the students to guide them for better career in college and scholarship.