Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2021 has been started by the Chief Minister, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar. Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2021 has been started by the State Government of Haryana to provide timely benefits of central services and schemes to the citizens. Under this scheme, a 14-digit Unique Identity Card will be provided to every family of Haryana. Through this card, the family will be provided the benefits of schemes started by the government keeping in mind the class and sect.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Portal
All the benefits of services and schemes will be provided to the beneficiaries of the state through the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC)-2011 through the Parivar Pehchan Patra. Through this scheme, 54 lakh families of the state will be benefited by the Haryana State Government. The eligibility of the family will be ascertained by the Haryana State Government through the data available in the special identity card of the family.
The benefits of all services and schemes will be provided by the state government to the families of the state. Those interested beneficiaries who want to make Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra, then for this the beneficiaries will not have to go to any government office. The government has started a dedicated portal for making Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra, through which you can apply for getting your identity card made sitting at home.
Haryana family identity card updation process started
Additional Deputy Commissioner Sampark Singh has urged all the citizens of Haryana to apply for Parivar Pehchan Patra, because in the coming time citizens will need Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card to take advantage of any government scheme. The citizens have been requested by the officials to get the identity card made before 10th December 2020, so if you have not applied for the Parivar Pehchan Patra yet, then apply for the Parivar Pehchan Patra as soon as possible, and if If you already have a Parivar Pehchan Patra, then get your Parivar Pehchan Patra updated. Updating is being done free of cost at all CSC centers.
Skill development of one lakh families will be done through Parivar Pehchan Patra Portal
A new scheme is being started in Haryana from April 1. Under this scheme, financial assistance to increase income to the poorest one lakh families registered on the family identity card portal, training of skill development, employment in private sector and employment in government offices under outsourcing portal part one, as well as to encourage family parental work. assistance will be provided for Under this scheme, more families will be selected whose annual family income is less than Rs 1 lakh.
This is the reason why Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar while discussing flagship schemes like Parivar Pehchan Patra Office Abhyudaya Sadar Playway School, women’s security, capable Haryana Skill Development etc., along with good governance, gave instructions to expedite the process of making family identity card. Huh. If your family also comes below the poverty line then you can also get selected for this scheme. You don’t need to fill any other application to get selected. You just have to register on the portal of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme 2021
The Parivar Pehchan Patra will distribute all the benefits of services & Yojanas to the beneficiaries of the state, based on the Socio-Economic & Caste Census (SECC)-2011. Under this Yojana, 5400000 families of the Haryana state will be benefited. Haryana govt will ascertain the eligibility of the family as per the data available in the family’s unique identity card and then provide the family’s special identity card.
Purpose of Family Identity Card Haryana 2021
We know that due to corruption in our country, such people take advantage of government services or schemes. Due to which a poor person remains deprived of that scheme. Lack of transparency makes it difficult to detect fake beneficiaries. Haryana State Government has started Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme to overcome this problem. The main objective of this Parivar Pehchan Patra is that it will provide transparency in the delivery of citizen centric services. As well as reduce corruption and trace the fake beneficiary of the state. Through this scheme, you will be able to collect the data of the whole family. Through this scheme, 54 lakh families of Haryana state will be provided benefits. TheYojana will ensure automatic delivery of all services & Yojanas to the eligible beneficiaries.
Also Read:- Swasthya Sathi Yojana – Swasthya Sathi Smart Card Apply Online
Haryana 14 Digit Family Identity Card Application
In a recent meeting on 24-07-2019, District Treasury Officer Rajbir Singh said that a notification has been issued by the Haryana State Govt for all permanent and contract-based workers. According to the same instructions, the Haryana State Government has clearly provided a time limit to the workers to submit their family identity documents for making Unique Identity Card by 29th July 2019. The official website of 14 Digit Parivar Pehchan Patra has been launched in Chandigarh on 25 July 2019 by Honorable Chief Minister Mr Manohar Lal Khattar. On this Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2021 official site, you will be provided with each and every detail like- application form selected candidate list & registration process.
Benefits of Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana Haryana
- Each family in the state of Haryana will be given a unique number in the Haryana Parivar Patra card, which will be 14 digit number, which will be unique for each family.
- Under this Yojana, about 5400000 families of the state will be provided the benefit of this Yojana.
- Through this Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra, it will help in taking admission easily in schools, colleges and will also help in getting govt or private jobs.
- Corruption will also come down through Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme.
- Through this identity card, it will also be known in which area the family lives and the govt will make a separatecode for each area, under which there will be separatecode for the village & city.
Also Read:- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Status Check Online: Jan Aadhaar Yojana
Eligibility of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra
To take advantage of this scheme, you must necessarily fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows-
- Only permanent resident families of Haryana can apply for Parivar Pehchan Card.
- With the help of 14 digit family identity card, the benefits of various central and state government schemes will be given to the families.
- Through this card, work will be done to benefit the families according to their economic status and class.
- Aadhar Card
- family identity document
- married Detail
- Phone number
- passport Type photo
Verification of family documents for family identity card
According to this scheme, centers will be set up in different districts by the state government for certification in Atal Seva Kendras, Saral Kendras, Tehsil and Panchayat Offices,Gas Agencies, Schools, Colleges, Blocks, other Govt & Semi-Govt Educational Institutions. In each district of Haryana, 500 centers will be set up by the government to verify 5400000 beneficiary data.
Requirement of Haryana Family Identity Card
People of the state will no longer need many documents to get the benefits of government schemes of the state government. Now the citizens of the Haryana state can get the benefits of all the facilities & schemes of the govt through this Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra, This identity card will have integrated information of all family and other documents. Data of 5600000 families has been collected in the state, in which the work of preparing family identity cards of 1828000 families is going on at a fast pace. By the end of August, 20 lakh families will be handed over smart cards. After three months, the identity card of the family will be mandatory to take advantage of any government scheme.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Apply
In order to provide a unique identity to each and every family of the state in Haryana, CM Manohar Lal Khattar has launched the Parivar Pehchan Patra Portal (meraparivar.haryana.gov.in). This Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra portal will facilitate the use of information technology to provide benefits of govt yojanas to the people in a transparent & easy manner. People of the state can apply for a family identity card through this online portal. Three services like Disability Pension Scheme, Old Age Samman Allowance, and Widow Pension Scheme have been linked to Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP).
How to apply Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme Offline?
- first of all, have to go to SDM Office, Tehsil, Block Office, Gas Agencies, etc. & get the form of Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- After this, you have to enter the details of all the information asked in the application form like- Name, Address, Aadhar Number etc.
- #After entering all the info, you have to attach all the documents of yourself & your family with the application form.
- After that submit the application form in the same office from where you took Ur application form. In this way, U can apply under this Yojana.
How to apply Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme online?
If you fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria then you can apply in online mode by following given steps.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- On the home page of the website you can see how to apply online process for Disability, Widow, Old Age Pension Schemes.
- According to this, the operators of CSCs can then fill the pension Yojanas application forms online.
- These Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana forms will be updated by the respective illustration. After updating, one will be allowed to take out two print-outs.
How to see name in Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Beneficiary List?
- You have to check your status in the Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC-11) to see your name in the family identity card list.
- If your family name is under Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC-11) then they will be included according to this scheme. If you and your family’s name is not in this list, then you have to follow the information given above.
Update Haryana Family ID Card
Follow the steps given below to update in Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “Update Family Details” in the menu.
- If you know your Family ID, click Yes, otherwise click No.
- #If you press Yes, enter your 8 or 12 digit Family ID number, and click the Search button.
- If you haven’t pressed then enter your Aadhar number and click on the check button.
- Now verify your mobile number by OTP and the information will be displayed on your screen.
- Save the information you want to update by updating it.
How to login Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Operator?
- First of all you have to go to the official site of Pehchan Patra.
- On the homepage of the site, you have to click on the option of “Operator Login”.
- In this form, you have to enter the details of the asked information such as username, password & captcha code.
- After entering all the required info, you have to click on the log-in button.
- In this way you can login Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Operator.
Here we have provided you all the information related to the scheme. For any other information, you can get help by calling their contact number 1800-2000-023.